Thursday, December 11, 2014

Workin' Day & Night

Yes, I know... *bows head in shame*
I've been MIA for over a year now, and although this is apparent from the blogging perspective the same cannot be said for life or the performance scene. So much has happened, and because I've been diligently Workin' Day & Night (literally), I haven't taken the time to post. I need a publicist. Any takers, Jillie Jean?? LOL I'm serious  (-___-)

Instead of bombarding you all with a loooooooong drawn out post catching you up on the past 15 months, I'll tickle your fancy with short, direct posts of the year's happenings. I have a video archive of the journey; so extensive reading will not always be necessary :D  Stay tuned.

In the meantime, I'd like announce that I'M BACK!!!! Well, not in the USofA per se, but INTERNATIONAL ATTENTION receives no complaints whatsoever. ;)

Playing around during intermission

In just a few days, I'll be reunited with The Ultimate Thriller (TUT) family in EUROPE! As a reminder to some and an introduction to new followers, The Ultimate Thriller is the Michael Jackson Tribute Show that toured the US last summer (2013). I am the lead female vocalist and only visible stream of estrogen in this family. This makes for a rather eventful experience, to say the least.

This time around, we are rehearsing and performing "across the waters". :D Our shows this month are in Tallinn, Estonia and Riga, Lavita. Be sure to LIKE the TUT Facebook Page for live fan video and photo uploads during our shows. You may also visit The Ultimate Thriller website for cast info, additional tour dates and ticket purchases.

Frequent posts will be made personally by me through my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube accounts. Make sure you're following now and throughout the holiday season for the latest updates. All links are over <------- there.

Thank you for your continued support. I hope to see you at an upcoming show!!

As always: BE YOU, BE TRUE, and EXPECT GREATNESS!!

--RhyanMichele

No comments:

Post a Comment