Friday, December 19, 2014

What Time Is it?!?

It's 6:30pm (Thursday)--
My call was pushed all the way back to 8pm today, which gave me plenty of time to catch up on some sleep. I didn't hang up from FaceTime with Daddy until around 8am this morning. I've been extremely restless. I was able to sleep for an hour, catch breakfast and go back to sleep again. I woke up for lunch, and went back to sleep once more. Lunch was not noodles or rice this time. (Someone must have read my last post.)

Here's what was delivered...


(No comment)

The call times changed 3 times, which was fine for sleeping (minus the interruptions to mark the changes), but this now makes for an even later night. It looks as though we'll be operating on "home" time tonight.

Tonight is our first rehearsal in the Saku Suurhall Arena. It's the largest arena in Estonia and holds 10,000 people.



*pauses*

As I write this, my TV turns on...by itself. We all know what that means--room service reminder.

We're headed to dinner, now. I should have lots of pictures and footage to share later. 

10:42pm (still Thursday) --
Michael Prince, sound engineer to Michael Jackson is here!! I'm relieved, because I know now that our sound will be on point. There's nothing like having to take out your in ear monitors during a show. On our way to the arena, we had a very random, yet interesting, encounter with a couple from Finland, and I got it all recorded!! Watch just how well Michael Prince dodges the situation below. This run in was so epic that I didn't bother editing the footage.


I'm pleased to announce that the infamous "not so raggedy dress" fits!! :D For those of you who missed it, check out the original post from last year. Yes, getting into it was a concern of mine considering it was already super tight from last year at Red Rocks. A mere 5 lbs in the entertainment industry could make or break a casting. 
In addition to that, that studded black JS wedges are back!! It's show time in less than 12hrs. We did not let out of rehearsal tonight until around 3am (Friday), hence the tartiness of this post. Nevertheless, I'm following through. There will be so much more to share with you come tomorrow. 

Always: BE TRUE, BE YOU

-- RhyanMichele


No comments:

Post a Comment