Friday, December 19, 2014

Pre-Show Festivities

Hello There!! :D
I awoke without an alarm this morning. I guess that means I'm excited about the show today, which is a GREAT thing considering tiredom got the best of me last night. (Yes, I just created a new word.) There are so many other pictures I took yesterday but didn't post, such as the posters in and around the arena, rehearsal footage (top secret), *teehee* random snapshots throughout the day and pictures I've "borrowed" for my fellow cast mates. If you want to see more (an even some I don't know are out there) be sure to search #TUT on Twitter and Instagram. Since I was late posting yesterday, I'll post to the blog twice today:

1. Now
2. Post Show


Tonight, will not have an extensive intermission like we would have had normally, so I won't have time to post an intermission video. We're allotted only 7-8 minutes to switch costumes this time around. However, y'all can keep tract of live feed from the audience members through posts on the show's Facebook page. Remember, we're 7hrs ahead of those of you on the East coast, so the show starts just in time for lunch break (1:30pm).

I slept through breakfast, and awoke in time for this lunch...


...more noodles.

Now that sound check is over, I'm on the hunt for a SPRITE. Then it will be hot tea and water from here on out. As you've probably heard from previous posts, my voice is a little raspy. It makes for a sexier, more mature sound, if I may say so myself. Hghmmmmm... Have no fear, it doesn't hurt. :) Here's a sneak peek.



BTW: all my posts have been published on EST for all you analyzers trying to figure out how and why the times don't correspond with each other.

GOOD MORNING, and EXPECT GREATNESS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment