Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Fast Forward the Day


I have safely made it to Tallinn, Estonia in Eastern Europe, and I must say, I am feeling every bit of the distance and time change. It's currently 12am on Wednesday morning. We literally worked "from sun up to midnight" save food breaks. My ears are ringing, and I can barely keep my eyes open as I write this; however, I'm determined to keep my word on posting something every day.

Willy on keys!!
This first rehearsal went well!! I'm thrilled to be back on the stage with such talented people as well as to experience the show with some new band members. We're rehearsing in a night club for the time being, and the set up is rather neat, to say the least. Our tech crew has only just arrived today. Granted we have sound, there was not an ample amount of light for taking good pictures during the rehearsal.

On the way to dinner, we were taxied by Santa who gave us heart-shaped ginger bread cookies out of his gift sack. DISGUSTING!! *inserts little green puke face* We all looked at each other with the same understanding that this was not okay, AT ALL. *slow blink* How many of his other riders had put their hands in the bag prior to us? Better yet, who's to say these aren't special cookies?? So, as not to be rude (but more so because we wanted to arrive to our destination in one piece), we each took a cookie and threw it away upon our arrival to the restaurant.


Perhaps tomorrow will have more pleasant surprises. I'm too sleepy to go on. Goodnight!!
BE TRUE, BE YOU...

*chucks deuces*

--RhyanMichele

No comments:

Post a Comment