Monday, December 15, 2014

Hello GERMANY!!

It's 1:15pm, and I'm a good 2hrs into my 8hrs. + layover. *eyes crossed* I'm pleasantly surprise to have been serenaded by American music this entire time. 

Now playing: "My Funny Valentine" Big Band Version.

I was proud to say I did thorough research for my trip, only to forget to consider a power adapter for my electronic devices. (I'm questioning my research ability theses days.) Thing is, Mommy asked me about that very thing before I left. *side eye* I heard her, but I didn't really HEAR her, if you know what I mean. BUT, thanks to my handy dandy sidekick "Moe" (I'm Batman; he's Robin), I have some juice for my devices as well as some nasty Franziskaner Weissebier -- a must-have in Germany -- which I've been babysitting since 11am. Moe's first meal of choice on this trip? McNasty. I'm declining. 

Speaking of meals, we were served twice on our long flight over. The experience has already been memorable. Our first meal on the plane…GREENS- as in collards, turnips or mustard!!! WHO thought THAT was a good idea??? LOL I was stuck in the middle of two guys, one from the UK and the other…all I know is he had a nose bleed during breakfast, and I wanted to give him a hug. Bless his heart.

A couple had a teeny weenie baby. If I had to guess, I'd say that baby walked out the womb exactly 7 days ago. Not once did I hear her cry (probably because I watched movies most of the flight); but she seemed to be a fairly content little person.

I'm fighting sleep like nobody's business. The goal is to stay up until I reach Estonia so that I can sleep tonight, in preparation for tomorrow's 9hr rehearsal. The sun is already going down, so this will be a challenge. Of course, I'll keep you posted...

BE TRUE!!

--RhyanMichele

No comments:

Post a Comment