Monday, December 5, 2011

NEWs ova Heah!!

WHOA!!! I'm slacking on my posts!!! **YIKES**

On November 1, 2011 I announced the publication of my new company:

Cineman Shots, Inc was developed to meet the developmental needs of entrepreneurs, playwrights and screenwriters. My daddy always said to me, "If no one will hire you, hire yourself." So that's what I did. I look forward to providing services to upcoming companies and writers. It brings me great pleasure to aid in making other people's business dreams a successful reality. For more information "LIKE" Cineman Shots on Facebook. www.facebook.com/cinemanshots

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In other NEWs:
I'm proud to announce that BOBBY LEE BLOOD was a success ---> so much that we have been asked to present and encore performance next weekend. Soooo, having come off of a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving break with the family, back to the theatre I go. If you missed it the first time or loved it and want to see it again, join the cast at The Experience Christian Center in Orlando, FL for a FREE, yes FREE Admission performance at 6pm!!  You won't want to miss the dynamic cast of 6, who never leave the stage and portray 15 different roles. For more information, visit www.sparkylentertainment.com


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I've created an INSTAGRAM account!!! 
Check it out. I've managed to capture some amazing shots during my day to day view of life...as I know it!! Join me!! Here are a few pictures that have been added.

Under water? or GAS?! O_o
The Staring Game
Good ol' SC Eats!!

“This was left on my car! Made my whole freakin' day :D”

No comments:

Post a Comment