Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Who Would've "Thunk" It?? :/

Yo, yo, yo!!!

I'm super excited to inform you all that I am back where I belong: ONST4GE.  On yesterday evening, I attended a final audition for an original stage play in Orlando, entitled "Sweet Evalina."  Although it gives me great pleasure to have landed a major role prior to graduation, I am most excited to have been cast as a 30-something year old.  LOL  For those of you who do not know me, I am small and short in stature and I look like I'm 12!  (Hehe)  My personality and energy are completely opposite in my appearance, and since the start of my professional acting days, I've only been cast in roles of characters who are under the age of 15!!  Soooo, this is a 
Heeeee-YUGE
accomplishment for me, especially considering the only physical change that's been made since the start of my career is my hair! I've definitely learned that although I may not feel I meet the current requirements, the rules are always changeable!! Whatever I choose to present provides grounds for revisions.

For all actors:  play to the best of your ability.  If the director is impressed by your ability and you blend well with the other cast members, you'll get the part.  We all know that make-up and wardrobe work wonders!!  Remember also that 7% of success is SHOWING UP!!  Don't sell yourself short.

No comments:

Post a Comment