Sunday, September 19, 2010

9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1....BLAST OFF!!

Well, well, well...
It has certainly been a while since my last post, and much has happened. I am wrapping up my Masters degree program and having a
~*~*~BLAST~*~*~
in my transition period from school to the "real" world. I have since moved into a beautiful new home and have been offered a few job positions in entertainment. My program instructors and course directors at Full Sail University have made this experience absolutely wonderful. My expectations have been exceeded, and I have received rave reviews regarding my business plan and its accompanying presentation. As finalizations are being made, more info will be posted.

So what's next? I'm glad you asked :)

This past Thursday, I attended my first meeting as the Stage Manager of the Theatre Ministry at New Beginnings Church. I am overjoyed to be able to work with my best friend, as his right-hand (wo)man. :) God has truly given us a unified vision for spiritual outreach through live theatre performances that will be professional and very much NOT like the traditional church plays and skits. There were several people of all ages and cultures in attendance. Our mission for the next few weeks will be to establish a name that will represent the group and ministry as a whole. I'm looking forward to the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT and beginning production of the first original show, to premiere during the Christmas Season.

I will be posting more entries in the coming weeks, as the demands of school have come to an end. I am also refreshing my skills in dance, voice and theatre, as I prepare to reenter the acting scene. In the meantime, Follow Me On Twitter!! I hope to capture your attention on a stage near you...

No comments:

Post a Comment