Friday, June 21, 2013

The Truth Within THE DRESS

GREETINGS!!
Many of you know that I am currently on tour as the lead female vocalist for THE ULTIMATE THRILLER: 'the' Michael Jackson Tribute Tour. I have been extremely busy, so my posts are not up to date. However, there is an issue I've been asked to address. This journey -- from the beginning -- will be told following this post. It may take awhile for me to catch you up, but I will be posting in real time before the tour concludes. In the meantime, here is what's at hand.

NEWS-- Our reviews for The Ultimate Thriller have been exceptional and very positive...all except one thing. According to one viewer, the production needs to buy me a new dress!! Apparently, it is falling apart. Read the review for yourself...

One of our producers brought this to my attention, and after much thought, I've concluded why one may think the dress is shabby. The sequins on the dress are double-sided -- red on one side, black on the other. So when brushed a certain way, the area changes color. I start the show in what appears to be an all red dress. As the concert progresses, the black begins to appear, and from a distance, it could seem as though the sequins in some areas have fallen off. However, that's not the case. See for yourself...


Thanks for your feedback Jenneskimo!! I'm sure you're not the only one with this concern. Your 5-star rating and honest feedback is much appreciated. :)

As always viewers, be you, be true and EXPECT GREATNESS!!!
--RhyanMichele :P

No comments:

Post a Comment